Home Forums Community Projects Playtesting for Tobii Eye Tracker Game!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tenka81
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

We are a group of students and are currently working on a game which is based on the Tobii Eye Tracker Technology and will be exhibited in the Game Science Center in Berlin.

Due to the fact that the game is still in development, we would like to invite a couple of volunteers to playtest our game and give us some feedback.

We appreciate any help! ๐Ÿ™‚

The game is totally FREE and the beta can be downloaded here: https://s4g.itch.io/soliris

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @tenka81, I tried running the game on my regular Win10 laptop with the 4C but I’m afraid the blink to start feature didn’t work and once I entered the game using a key press, still nothing happened ๐Ÿ™ If you would like me to send logs or more info, just let me know!

Tenka81
    Participant

Thx for your feedback. I passed on your message to my team and will reply you asap.

best,

tenka

Tenka81
    Participant

Hi @Grant!

I talked to my team.
    Did you press F1 button?
    Because my engineers told me you can switch to Tobii controls by pressing F1.
    I uploaded a new version on itch.io . Maybe you can download this built and try again.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @tenka81, okay seems to be working well now although the “blink to start” feature still does not work. If can provide some further feedback in terms of gameplay either here or in PM as you prefer ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.