Home Forums Software Development Sample code like Minimalgazedatastream for c#

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gregg
    Participant

Hi all,

I have developed an interface in C starting from the sample code MinimalGazeDataStream given in the tobii eyeX SDKs.
    Now, for integrating purposes with another code, I’m asked to translate my code in c#.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to go about it? Are there sample codes written in c#?

Thank you all for your help.

Gregg

Jenny [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi Gregg,

I suggest you use the EyeX SDK for .NET and check out the corresponding MinimalGazeDataStream sample. The sample uses EyeX Framework for .Net which is included as source code in the SDK (and sample solution). The EyeX Framework makes integrating with the EyeX C API much easier, with a dedicated .NET language binding and ready made features following the paradigms of the .NET Framework, including integrations into WinForms and WPF.

Gregg
    Participant

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for the advice!
    I created my new solution file and added the necessary references (dlls) starting from a sample code I found (minimalGazeDataStream). From there I managed to get an implementation of the sample code to build without errors, but the executable closes itself immediately without any keys being pressed.

Do you know what the error might be?

Jenny [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi Gregg,

I assume then that it is a console application you have built with the MinimalGazeDataStream as an example? And the Main-method has a Console.ReadKey(true); entry that waits for a key press?

You could try running the sample by using Ctrl + F5 which forces the console window to stay open after the application has finished running, and see if there are any errors reported to the console output.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.