Home Forums Software Development There is no response when I call the Test calibration function in my own winform

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xuan bao wei
    Participant

There is no response when I call the Test calibration function in my own winform,my code is like this below:

private void launchCalibrationTesting()
    {
    using (var eyeXHost = new EyeXHost())
    {
    eyeXHost.Start();

eyeXHost.LaunchCalibrationTesting();
    }
    }

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @xuanbw,

There’s is quite a bit more to implementing the EyeX into your Winforms than just the code you specified.

I would suggest you go through our tutorials to get a grasp on the basics of getting started.

Walkthrough: setting up a C/C++ project for the EyeX C API

Here you can find the most basic one, and work your way up.

xuan bao wei
    Participant

hi:
    when i run the code in the console application,it could show the testing form,but there is nothing in my c# winform application,how could this happen?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Did you try the tutorial but substitute a console application for a c# Winform? The workflow should be quite similar if you insert the code in the appropriate main function.

In addition, you have not provided enough information in the initial post to indicate what the problem might be.

You also have the various samples included with the EyeX SDK (including the c# winforms example) that should help you get started.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.