Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Tobii eye tracker 4C can't active under win10

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Guoxing Sun
    Participant

My win10 version is 1803. And I found my tracker 4C’s infrared lamp(which is at center and two sides) doesn’t shine some time. But the software Tobii Eye Tracking Software at right bottom is still working but the software can’t open gaze trace function. Then I need restart the computer or unplug the 4C from computer and plug it in again, the 4C will be work right again.

I want to active the eye tracker 4C using code when its infrared lamp doesn’t shine instead of restart computer or plug it in once more time. But I haven’t found the API out yet.

Please tell me why it is happened and what should i do to prevent this problem happen again.

Thank you

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @tcguoxing, sorry to hear about your issues. It sounds like the USB port you are using is possibly underpowered. Can you please kindly provide specifications on the hardware you are using. In the meantime, it may be useful to try another USB port and also check your system power settings are set to full performance and that power saving is not enabled on any of the USB hubs. If possible, please also try on another computer to test if the tracker itself is OK.

If you could also checkout the Windows Event Logs to see if there is anything relevant therein, that would be helpful. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.