Home Forums Unreal Engine 4 SDK Unable to edit blueprints after opening for a 2nd time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ThiagoHolden
    Participant

I’ve bean having this problem with UE4.24.2. After a make a new blueprint, open it, then close it or close the editor, I can’t open it again. Well I can, but it just gives me this blank gray window with no way to make further edits to the blueprint.

It doesn’t always do this though. I made a Character movement system, and all the blueprints for that I can edit just fine. But any new blueprints I make, even if it’s in a new project, are just a blank gray window the 2nd time I open them.

As you can imagine, this makes UE4 unusable for me, and I haven’t been able to find any one else with this problem.

If any one out there has any clue whats going on here, and most importantly, how to fix it, please let me know.

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @thiagoholden, sorry to hear about your issues. I am afraid that for the time being, we only support Unreal Engine up to version 4.22 so please downgrade to resolve the blueprint issue. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.