Home Forums Eye Tracking Devices Split: Welcome to the Feature Requests forum

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello!

I love the Tobii eye-tracker. It’s brilliant. The only problem I’m having with my development is one of the people participating has Muscular Dystrophy. This is a condition which has affected his breathing so he wears a ventilator at all times.
    When I went to test it with him, the eye-tracker picked up his eyesight when he was looking straight ahead but when he looked left or right it wouldn’t pick them up. We couldn’t calibrate it at all. Is there anything you can do to help us with this issue?

I have included a photograph of him so that you can get a better idea.

Thanks a lot!
    Jess

Anders
    Participant

Hi Jessika,
    I passed on your questions to my colleagues at Tobii Dynavox and they said that they will get in touch with you!

Hi Jessika,
    that sounds a little tricky indeed.
    However but it depends a lot on the actual application you’re developing/using.

It would be great if you could contact our support directly, so we can find the right person to help you with this.

Generally speaking, there are of course limitations for eye tracking e.g. something blocking the actual eye. Depending on the use case it is though sometimes possible to compensate with different setting, or position of the eye tracker, even one eye tracking can be a solution.

BR,
    Konstantin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.