Home Forums Game Integration Infinite screen extension not finding arma 3 config file

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

I have the infinite screen extension downloaded and it has found all my games config files that are installed except arma 3 but instead of asking for me to browse its say “you need to launch and exit the game atleast once before you start using infinite screen”. I have done that but it still saying i need to do that. I then uninstalled the software and reinstalled along with repair and that didnt work. So i uninstalled the game restored my back up and launched it then played for a bit and closed it but im still getting the message so im stumped. anyone able to help me?

Jenny [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi Nick (@nickel1),

The Infinite Screen extension is a consumer product, and this forum is for discussing EyeX SDK development.
    Please contact Tobii Tech Support to get help:
    http://www.tobii.com/xperience/support/

peter pankras
    Participant

Well, I also tried to contact support but after 4 days I still don’t have a response.
    That’s why I also posted on the forum.

Nick
    Participant
    cody hendrick
    Participant

Bump, I’m encountering the same problem.

I’ve tried reinstalling everything at this point. im out of troubleshooting ideas.

Hakeem
    Participant

Bump, Same Issue..

Nick
    Participant

Just seen jester814 put this up. Havent tried it yet hopefully works

Hakeem
    Participant

I try it,But now I can see the freetrack in arma 3 ,But still not working.

Hakeem
    Participant

let me know if it works for you nick.

cody hendrick
    Participant

Even after adjusting the profile as jester was saying, I am still receiving this particular issue in infinite screen extension “you need to launch and exit the game at least once before you start using infinite screen” i’ve tried ever basic troubleshooting idea i can think of.

Nick
    Participant

Im still having the issue “you need to launch and exit the game before luanching infinite screen” and ive done everything

peter pankras
    Participant

I saw the tip from jester yesterday.. but that did not work for me either.
    Although I did get ArmA3 to start without crashing again when I manually changed the freetrack variable.

But eyeX still not working.

After that I was unable to even start ArmA3 without crashing , even when eyeX driver and infinte screen was NOT even running.

I had to remove all drivers and infinite screen from my system in order to get arma running again without crashing.

Hakeem
    Participant

Hopefully we get help soon..

I am having the same issue. I put in a help desk request and was advised to follow the installation instructions. That is a little insulting (since they are so simple, and I stated the unit worked on the desktop)

Currently Arma 3 crashes. But if I uninstall and reinstall ALL of the tobii software it seems to fix the issue.

cody hendrick
    Participant

Bump, im off to bed. Hoping i wake up to a response of some sort through the 3 channels i have with tobii support at this point….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.