Home Forums Software Development Linux and Mac SDK?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    cor10 swinger
    Participant

Please let us know if Mac OS support ever happens! I would love to have access on my Macbook Pro

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @cor10, thanks for your message. I am afraid for the time being MacOS is not supported for our consumer devices, but we appreciate your interest.

Andy Johnson-Laird
    Participant

@Grant: Might you be able to PM me the instructions for getting a Tobii 5 to work under Linux, please?
    Just by association of ideas, can the Tobii 5 SDK be adapted/compiled to operate under Mac OS X Catalina?
    Cheers
    Andy

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @ajohnsonlaird, I am afraid that Linux (or Mac) support is not currently offered with the Tobii Eye Tracker 5. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Josef
    Participant

Are there any plans to support Tobii Eye Tracker 5 in Linux?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Josef, I am afraid for the time being, we have no plans to provide Linux Support with the Tobii Eye Tracker 5, our apologies for any inconvenience. Best Wishes.

Fabrizio
    Participant

Hi,

I have tobii eye tracker 5 and I would like to know how to get tobii Interaction library for MacOS and Linux?

Thanks

Andy Johnson-Laird
    Participant

Fabrizio: The only option I’ve seen thus far is talonvoice.com. I’ve not had the time to donate to Patreon to get access to the source code.

Andy

Matthew Gray
    Participant

Last I heard though talonvoice only has mac / linux support for the 4c. It should be getting 5 support soon-ish though.

Fabrizio
    Participant

Is ti possible to get the interaction library for macOS and Linux?

Thanks

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Fabrizio, please reach out to speciality markets @ https://tech.tobii.com/contact/ and a member of the team there should be able to answer your query. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    I would like to discover tobii eye tracker on my Mac. Could you help me, please?

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi Eric, you are free to get in touch with Tobii using the contact link above but please be aware Mac (& Linux) is currently only an possible option for clients looking at integration options or large projects and not available for end users.

InfoWash
    Participant

Hi, i have bought Tobii 4c and would like to use it under MacOS (Programming in C# maybe C++ in VisualStudio). Could you send me the instruction please?
    Thanks

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @infowash, I am afraid the Tobii 4C support only Microsoft Windows, our apologies for any inconvenience. Best Wishes.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.