proj Streaming & Recording with Tobii Gaze Overlay

Home Forums Community Projects proj Streaming & Recording with Tobii Gaze Overlay

This topic contains 33 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex [Tobii] Alex [Tobii] 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alex [Tobii]
    Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi!

You may try this solution from TobiiPro:
    https://tobiicloud.com/share/

/Alex

Profile photo of Alex Kerr
    Alex Kerr
    Participant

Hi! I have a bit of strange feedback. 🙂 I’m going to be streaming/recording from an arcade cabinet which has a 4:3 CRT monitor with a maximum display resolution of 640×480. (The other supported resolution is 320×240. 😉 ) At 640×480 the configuration tool is too tall for the screen and gets cropped, and there is no scrollbar to access the obscured options.

I’ve found I can work around this by manually editing the configuration file in C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Local/Tobii/Tobii Streaming Gaze Overlay/ — for example, setting Offscreen to true in order to disable the live preview. Of course, this requires closing and re-opening the tool to change settings, but this is manageable enough.

Other than that, everything seems to work great! Thank you for developing this tool. 🙂

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks for feedback. I will try to think about how to fix it. Soon we will publish a new release with improved performance on 4k screens.

Alex [Tobii]
    Participant

Update 1.0.4:
    – Performance improvements on 4K screens
    – New branding and installer
    – Various bugfixes

https://help.tobii.com/hc/en-us/articles/210245345-Getting-started-with-Streaming-Gaze-Overlay

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.