[Solved] Launch ReCalibration Programmatically

Home Forums Software Development [Solved] Launch ReCalibration Programmatically

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dkranc
    Participant

I am trying to use EyeXHost.LaunchRecalibration() for the user to recalibrate themselves within the app. However all that happens is the Calibration screen opens, flickers and then closes itself.

Dkranc
    Participant

UPDATE
    If I put a breakpoint on my program then the recalibration runs – is there anyway to check if the recalibration is finished so the rest of my code can run? or can it be done async?

Hi,

The calls to EyeXHost.LaunchRecalibration() (and the other configuration calls) are non blocking. What you could do is to watch eyeXHost.EyeTrackingDeviceStatus for changes. Quick solution could be to insert the following:

do
    {
        // Give it some time to start configuring
        Thread.Sleep(1000);  
    } while (eyeXHost.EyeTrackingDeviceStatus.Value == EyeTrackingDeviceStatus.Configuring);

Depending on your code, it might be better to listen to the changed events on EyeXHost.EyeTrackingDeviceStatus instead of the above.

Dkranc
    Participant

Thank you, I tweaked this and it worked perfectly,
    The calibration only needs a key press if two eyes are present, is there a way to check if both eyes are there?

Carlos
    Participant

Hello,
    Can I find an example of how launch recalibration using C API?

Carlos
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve found the txLaunchConfigurationTool function, and I`ve used it in this way:
    txLaunchConfigurationTool(hContext, TX_CONFIGURATIONTOOL_RECALIBRATE, NULL, NULL)

First, didn’t work. But it was because I didn’t wait the connection state changed to CONNECTED

Now it works fine!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Great, thanks for the update Carlos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.