[Solved] No Gaze data received?

Home Forums Software Development [Solved] No Gaze data received?

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Magnus Hoem
    Participant

Sorry if this is a newbie question and I’m sure I’m missing something obvious, but I just can’t get Gaze data to work in the Pro SDK. I have a Eye Tracker 4C, that works fine when I’ve installed the core tools, and I can run the demos and “Gaze Trace” and everything, so the eye tracker seems fine.

Now I’m trying to do a little bit of testing with the Gaze data using the Pro SDK that I was recommended, and I’ve tried both in Python and C#, and I can find the Eyetracker, get all kinds of data from it (including that it has the capability to deliver Gaze data at a frequency of 90Hz) and Display Coordinates (that I can’t quite interpret though). But the problem is that when I set it up to listen to gaze data the way that the examples show I just don’t get any callbacks with data.

Am I missing something obvious here? I’ll be happy to supply code, output, or anything else that is necessary to help debug and get me going. Thanks!

Grant [Tobii]
    Keymaster

Hi @magnushoem, thanks for your query. In order to use the Tobii Eye Tracker 4C in conjunction with the Tobii Pro SDK, this requires the purchase of a special licece and unlock file to be enabled. To receive a quote for purchase of this licence, please send an email to [email protected] with a brief description of your project specifications.

That being said, if you are happy to work with C#, then the Tobii Core SDK is fully compatible (and free) with the 4C and you can download it @ https://developer.tobii.com/tobii-core-sdk/

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to get back in touch.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.